Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
(1) Install phone
1. Please install a phone and adjust the balance when the gimbal powers off.
2. Push and hold open the phone clamp, slide the phone in as close as possible against the tilt axis motor, and clamp-on. ( see the above Figure)
3. Rotate the tilt axis to the right
4. Adjust the phone balance by sliding the horizontal arm of the roll axis; (If the phone is tilted to the right, shorten the arm; if the phone is tilted to the left, lengthen the arm. If it is still tilted to the left, attach the counterweight to adjust the balance)
(2) Power on/off
1. Power on: Long press the power button for 3 seconds to power on the gimbal after balancing the phone;
Notes: If the gimbal automatically detects that the phone is not well-balanced after powering on, it will enter the automatic calibration state. Click “Calibrate” and wait for 15 seconds. The gimbal will automatically calibrate and enter sleep mode during this period. Restart it after 15 seconds.
(3) Connect APP
Power on the gimbal --- turn on the phone Wireless --- open the Baseus Control APP --- search the gimbal Wireless and connect the gimbal.