1. Click power on, enter the brightness before the last shutdown, long press the switch to enter stepless dimming (brightness increase), release the switch and long press the switch again to enter stepless dimming (brightness decrease). When the stepless dimming range (1-100%) reaches the maximum or minimum, it flashes to indicate the maximum or minimum brightness. The brightness of the flashlight can be memorized after releasing the switch.
When the driving temperature reaches 55 degrees, the brightness starts to decrease slowly, and the flashlight will use the reduced brightness as a benchmark, and the next time it is turned on, the brightness will be reduced.
2. In the shutdown state, long press for 0.5 seconds to ultra-low brightness 0.01A (0.2%), click to shut down, if long-press, there will be no response (ultra-low brightness is not remembered).
3. Double-click in any state to reach the extremely bright 100% (the extremely bright at this time belongs to the part of stepless dimming, click shutdown, long press can be stepless dimming. With memory)
4. In the shutdown state, click the switch 3 times to enter the burst flash (50% brightness progress) without memory function, click to return to the original state. If long press, no response will be made.
5. In the shutdown state, click the switch 4 times to enter the tactical burst mode, and there is only one gear at 100%. Press the switch to directly turn on the extremely bright 100%, and let go of the light. 4 click to exit tactical mode. The tactical mode also has temperature control,
6. In any state, press the switch 5 times to enter the voltage indicator flashing, flashing at 1% brightness (count the number of LED flashes, corresponding to the voltage. For example, LED flashing* pause* means that the voltage is 3.7V. Click to return to the original state.
7. In the shutdown state, click the switch 6 times, the stepless dimming will switch to the conventional four-gear mode (1%-10%-30%-100%), click the switch, long press the switch to change gears. To switch back to stepless dimming, just click the switch 6 after shutting down.
8. In the shutdown state, click the switch 10 times to enter the locked state. The light flashes twice at 1% brightness to indicate that it is locked. In the locked state, no matter long press, short press or double tap, it will flash once to indicate that it is locked. The lock can be unlocked with another 10 hits. Note that this is the only unlocking method. Considering that the flashlight is accidentally unlocked due to the special situation that the positive electrode of the battery will be separated from the driving copper column and the power will be cut off due to the violent vibration, manually loosen the tail cover to remove the battery. Can not be unlocked.
9. Low voltage protection function: When the voltage is lower than 3V, the stepless dimming and gear mode will automatically jump to 1% to work, except for ultra-low light. But it can also be dimmed, if it continues to be below 3V, it will jump back to 1%. Automatic shutdown below 2.8V
Flashlight material: aluminum alloy
Lamp beads: creep XHP70.2
Input power: 30W (maximum)
LED luminous flux output: 4300LM (maximum)
Color temperature: 6500K 5000K 4000K 3000K
Light color: white light/natural light/neutral light/warm light
Power supply: 1 x 21700 battery (Battery requirements: power battery, discharge current greater than 11A)
Whether to include battery: not included
Voltage: Input voltage 3-4.2V
Product size: head diameter: 55mm, battery compartment diameter: 28mm, flashlight length: 159mm