Launch our Cool Free App!
Enjoy App-Exclusive Deals.
Samsung T5 Portable SSD
Leveraging the USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps) interface, the T5 is quoted with maximum transfer speeds up to 540MB/s for all capacities, which is almost 100MB/s faster than the T3, and can be connected directly to an Android device. Samsung has also updated the drive's embedded software, allowing you to reset your password, check capacity and manage firmware updates.
The T5 features AES 256-bit hardware encryption to ensure the protection sensitive user data. Moreover, it is equipped with dynamic thermal guard protection technology, which automatically monitors and manages optimal operating temperatures to help reduce overheating. Samsung has also built the T5 with a full metal shock-resistant internal frame that it can endure drops of up to 2 meters on a hard surface.
● Interface: USB 3.1 ( Gen 2, 10Gbps ) backwards compatibility
● Capacities: 1TB / 500GB / 250GB
● Performance: transfer speed up to 540MB/s
● UASP mode support
● Bundled with a Type-C to C and Type-C to A cables for immediate easy access once you open the box
● There is a blue indicator light when the drive is plugged in and working by the USB-C port
● Ultra fast data transfer speeds
● Compact, solid and secure design
| Brand: SAMSUNG |
System support: Android,Mac OS,Windows
Control Chip: V-NAND
Dimensions and Weight
| Product weight: 0.0500 kg |
Package weight: 0.2150 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 7.40 x 5.73 x 1.20 cm / 2.91 x 2.26 x 0.47 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 8.50 x 7.00 x 2.50 cm / 3.35 x 2.76 x 0.98 inches
|Packing List: 1 x Samsung T5 Portable SSD|