Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
KN95 Face Mask Descriptions
Respiratory protection of non-oil particles, such as dusts and mists processing minerals, flour, pollen, and certain other substances.
Storage Conditions and Shell Life
Store in less than 80% relative humidity, non-corrosive gas and well-ventilated room. Avoid high temperature.
Shell life of unopened product is 5 years from date of manufacture.
Date of Manufacture: Find on each individual package.
1. Unfold respirator.
2. With the nosepiece facing away from you and facing up, pull each earloop strap over the ear.
3. Mold the nosepiece firmly to the shape of your nose bridge to form a good seal.
Use Limitations and Warnings:
1. Inspect respirator before each use. Discard and replace if it becomes damaged.
2. Do not use this when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangers to life or health.
3. Do not alter, wash, abuse or misuse this respirator.
4. This product helps protect against certain particles. It does not completely eliminate the risk of sickness or infection.
5. Failure to follow all instructions and warnings can reduce respirator effectiveness and may result in illness, disability or death.
6. Materials in contact with the skin may cause allergic reactions in some individuals.