Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
1. Vinyl is a synthetic material made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Its elasticity is lower than acrylic and latex, giving it a more loose fit and a smooth, comfortable feel. Helps prevent allergic reactions latex protein.
2. Vinyl gloves are ideal for food service, hygiene and other light industrial applications.
3. Powder-free gloves do not leave residue, which reduces the risk of contamination compared to powder gloves.
4. The thickness of the palm and fingers around the glove is 0.03 mm, from the fingertips to the glove cuffs 24.13 cm.
5. Sizes range from M. Box of 100.
Vinyl gloves disposable powder-free, industrial food safety, 3mm translucent PVC gloves, Nitrile gloves.
Type: PVC gloves, Nitrile gloves
Color: translucent, blue
Size: M: 9.5 x 4.9 x 3.4 cm
Material: PVC, Nitrile
100PCS / Box x gloves
1. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.
2. Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.