Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
- Tone and volume control.
- With phase and tuner function, built-in reverb, delay, chorus and side effects.
- Installed on the acoustic instruments (such as folk guitar, classical guitar, etc.) for PA, the original sound into acoustic.
- The volume is enlarged, and the effect can be used together with the effect device to enrich the sound of the instrument.
- The product is easy to install and high fidelity to the original sound.
- The use of simple, easy to understand the function.
Input Impedance: 10M
Frequency Response: 20Hz
Control Range: Low: +/ -12dB at 100Hz; Middle: +/ -12dB at 800Hz; High: +/ -12dB at 3KHz
Low Battery Check: LED
Power Supply: 9V Alkaline Battery (not included)
Pick-up: Piezoceramic pick-up
- Please allow 1-5mm error due to manual measurement and make sure you do not mind before ordering.
- The batteries are not included.
Retail Packaging: No Packing
Dimensions and Weight
| Product weight: 0.1760 kg |
Package weight: 0.1780 kg
|Package Contents: 1 x Band Equalizer Guitar, 9 x Screw, 1 x Cable, 1 x Kit|