Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
-The germicidal lamp (without remote control) is a 60W wide pressure section (85-265V)
Remote control + remote control base to distinguish between European and American voltage standards, 110v and 220v
-During ultraviolet disinfection, people, animals and plants need to leave the site and do not look directly at the ultraviolet light. And after use, it is recommended to ventilate for 30 minutes！！
Kill Dust Mites: Dust mites are tiny creatures that are invisible to the naked eye, on the bed, pillow, sofa,carpet, they are everywhere in the house and make many harms: Dust mites bite people skin make itching and skin redness, let people can't sleep and uncomfortable. This lamp's UV-C ray is hundreds thmes stronger than sunshine, they can kill the dust mites immediately.
Kill Bacterial: This lamp can easy kill bacterias include : mold, Staphylococcus aureus, E.coli, Pet parvovirus, influenza virus, etc. Ultraviolet light will break them down into water and oxygen.
Remove Odor: This lamp can remove odor just like the Smoky smell in the kitchen, musty smell in the bedroom, and the bad smell in washroom, shoes box, fridge, trash can, etc. UV-C ray can kill the bacteria which will cause odor, and the ozone will rapidly kill and oxidatively decomposes organic or inorganic odors substances.
Clean Air: Can break down tiny substances in the air, reduce allergens that can cause asthma and allergies, Kills contaminants that causes colds, flus, allergies, sinus infection, make the air fresher
Specification Type: UV germicidal Disinfection lamp
Material: Aluminum bracket
Bulb type: corn lamp
Applicable to: Office Home Kindergarten Restaurant School etc.