Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
Rotating Projection Replaceable Lens Ambient Light Landscape Projector for Wedding Birthday Holiday Party
- If you want to buy something to entertain your guests and kids in holiday, this rotating light projection is your best choice
- 10 sliders patterns and themes are widely applied to all kinds of holidays
- Waterproof LED light projector, suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to install in the ground or be mounted to the wall with a long wire ( 16 feet )
- Make your holiday more festival atmosphere, just swing it in the colorful projection world
- Place this projection approximately 10 to 15 feet from the projection surface, then adjust the distance to get the best results
- Don't let the light work all the time, it should rest after working for 6 to 8 hours
- Input: 110 - 220V
- Output: 12V / 0.5A
- Power: 12W
- Lumen: 1000W
Is Bulbs Included: Yes
Is Dimmable: No
Light Source: LED Bulbs
Power Source: AC
Protection Level: IP44
Package weight: 0.832 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 15.00 x 10.50 x 10.50 cm / 5.91 x 4.13 x 4.13 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 24.00 x 19.00 x 13.00 cm / 9.45 x 7.48 x 5.12 inches
Package Contents: 1 x LED Projector Lamp, 10 x Switchable Pattern Lens, 1 x Plug, 1 x English User Manual, 1 x Ground Stake
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.