Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
The sterilizer light utilizes ultraviolet light to effectively kill or inactivate 99.9% of bacteria, virus and molds, creating a healthy and clean living environment.
Portable and practical
The sterilizer lamp features compact and portable, easy to carry, can be used at home or for travel.
The wavelength is 275nm and it only takes three minutes, almost all bacteria, viruses and molds can be killed by ultraviolet rays.
The sterilizer lamp is rechargeable by USB cable, built-in rechargeable battery that up to 180 times operation per full charge.
The sterilizer light is suitable for home, hotel and so on, used for disinfection of toothbrushes, cups, towels, underwear, masks, shavers, etc.
Ultraviolet disinfection is the most environmentally friendly disinfection method with no residue. The principle of sterilization is to directly destroy the genetic material of microorganisms through ultraviolet irradiation, so that bacteria or viruses lose their ability to transmit.
1. Avoid direct unprotected exposure to deep UV rays.
2.It is strictly forbidden to directly contact ultraviolet rays without protection.
3.It is strictly forbidden to look directly into the UV without wearing protective glasses.
Type: Portable Disinfection Lamp
Working temperature: -30 ～ 60 ℃
Storage temperature: -30 ～ 100 ℃
Lamp pearl power level: 8.0 ~ 11.0Mw
Voltage: 5 ~ 8V
1 * Sterilizer host
1 * Portable disinfection box
1 * Light shield
1 * USB charging cable