Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
1. Rechecking whether power supply and Ethernet cables are connected correctly;
2. Checking the network setting for IP camera and your computer. Go to network connection, configure IP address to same IP segments, Subnet mask and default gateway must be same for both IP camera and computer;
3. Ensuring IP camera and computer are in the same router.
- The DVR is Super dvr , support TVI/CVI/AHD/Analog/IP Camera all the same time.
- Support P2P technology, the CCTV DVR can be linked through the internet without any complicated port mapping.
- 1080N DVR can provide true color high definition image
- 1500TVL resolution camera provides clear and accurate video footage both day&night
- IR-CUT filter provides true color image during daytime IR LEDs privide high quality B/W picture
- IP66 means this camera is suitable for outdoor locations.
- Excellent material of metal shell ensure its waterproof and vandalproof provide you a convenient and safe life
- Backup Via USB Drive. Remotely activate and View Via the Internet from anywhere and anytime.
- Support motion detection, send alarm information by Email.
- Support 4 channel simultaneous live viewing via your smart phone.
- Support Capture and Record in your smart phone.
- Support Cloud System For Remote Access/Support HDMI Output.
- PC surveillance software and mobile phone client are included, very easy remote network surveillance
- You are better to use seagate or west digital brand hard drive , it is more compatible with dvr
- Easy to install, simple to use and at a low price.
- Setup CCTV DVR security system to protect your home,shop and office.
- 1 X 4CH 1080N 5 IN 1 HDMI CCTV AHD TVI DVR (Hard Drive Not Included)
- 4 X 1500TVL Waterproof IR-Cut Bullet Securit y Cameras
- 4 X 60ft(18.3M) Video Power Cable for Security Cameras
- 1 X 1-4 Power Splitter Cable for Cameras
- 1 X USB Mouse For DVR
- 1 X Power Supply for DVR (US Plug)
- 1 X Power Supply for Cameras (US Plug)
- 1 X English User's Manual
|Product Description||4 CH 5 IN 1 AHD 1080N HDMI DVR|
|The Main Processor||Hi3520D V200|
|Camera Protocals||TVI/CVI/AHD/Analog/IP Camera|
|Multi-Resolution Input||DVR:4*AHD 1080N;4*TVI 1080N|
|NVR:8*1080P;12*960P;8*720P IP Camera|
|Video||Video System||PAL/NTSC Switch Selectable|
|Video Input||4CH BNC Interface|
|HD Output||HDMI (1920*1080)|
|Remote Access||Cloud System For Remote Access, NO Port Forwarding|
|Recording Mode||Schedule, Manual, Motion Detection Alarm|
|Backup||Flash Drive/USB HDD/Network|
|Hard Drive Interface||3.5 inch SATA II Interface (Max 4T Hard Disk)|
|Frame Rate||PAL:1~25FPS / NTSC:1~30FPS|
|Video Playback||4*1080N/2*1080P Simultaneous Playback|
|PTZ Control||1*RS-485 Interface|
|Ethernet Interface||1*RJ-45 10M/100M|
|USB Interface||2*USB Interface|
|P2P Mode||Server web:www.xmeye.com.Smartphone:Xmeye.|
|Web Browser||Supports IE Browser/CMS Software Monitoring|
|Support Mobile||IPhone, Android, IPad Remote View|
|System requirement||Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8|
|Power Supply||DC 12V/2A|
|Accessories Included||User Manual/CD Disk/Mouse/Power Supply|
|mage Sensor||Image Sensor Type||1.0MP CMOS Lens|
|Camera Features||IR Leds||24 pcs LED|
|Night Vision Distance||Up to 60FT/10m~20m|
|S/N Ratio||> 48dB|
|IR Cut Filter||Bulit-in IR Cut|
|Shutter Speed||Automatic electronic shutter 1/60-1/100000 Sec|
|Physical Environment||Power Supply||12V DC|
|Operating Temperature||-20° ~ 50°C|
Q：What's the default username and password for DVR?
A：The default username is admin, there's no password by default. You don't need to enter any password for the first login. Click OK to log in to the system.
Q：What if I forgot the password?
A: DVR will be locked if you enter the wrong password multiple times. You will see a locked code in the login interface. Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the unlocked code.
Note: The unlock code must be generated by the locked code you provided, it is different every day, so the unlocked code is different every day.
Due to the time difference, please contact email@example.com at the appropriate time to obtain the unlocked code. The service time is Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Beijing time
If you don't see the locked code, please send a screenshot of the login interface to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will guide you to unlock it in other ways.
After entering the unlocked code we provided, DVR will restart. The username and password will be reset to default.
When you log in again, you don't need to enter any password, click OK to log in.
Warm tips: To ensure your privacy security, be sure to set a password. Enter the DVR User setting interface to change the password.
Q: After DVR is connected to the monitor or TV, it shows no signal, incompatibility, staying in the boot logo interface and unable to enter the system.
A: Since the default display resolution of DVR is 1280*1024, if your display resolution is lower than 1280*1024, the DVR may not be able to display.
If your monitor or TV is old, you may encounter the above problems, we recommend that you use a higher resolution device to connect to the DVR.
Laptops cannot be connected to the DVR as a monitor. You should use a separate monitor to connect to the DVR.
If you don't have a higher-resolution display device, we recommend that you access the DVR through the IP address in the browser and enter the display setting interface to set a lower resolution for the DVR.
Q: DVR can't record
A: DVR can record video only when a hard drive is installed. Please confirm whether the product you purchased includes a hard drive.
We recommend you to use Internal 3.5 inch SATA surveillance HDD(500GB to 4TB HDD)to save recording, not support external hard drive.
Please use the Dedicated surveillance HDD to keep record data 24/7 from multiple camera streams or channels whilst normal desktop HDD couldn't withstand always-on operational demands.
Q: How to modify the recording mode?
A: The DVR is set to 24-hour continuous recording mode by default. You only need to install a hard drive in the power-off state and then restart it.
Enter the Main Menu-Advanced-Storage interface to format the hard drive, the DVR will automatically turn on the 24-hour recording mode.
If you want to change to motion detection recording mode, enter the Main Menu-Alarm-Motion Detect interface and check the Enable option, then enter the Main Menu-Record-Record Conf interface and check the Detect option.
Q: How does DVR connect to the Internet?
A: It must be connected to the router via a network cable, no form of wireless connection is supported.
Q: How to get the Serial number of DVR?
A: Approach 1: Right-click on the DVR main interface-Guide-Next, in the final interface you will see the APP download QR code and SN code
Approach 2: Main Menu-Info-Version-SeriaNo, in this interface you will see a 16-bite serial number.
You can add serial number to the app by scanning the SN code or entering it manually.
Q: How do I watch DVR on a computer?
A: You need to install the PC client on your computer(only for Windows), and then add the serial number of DVR to the PC client.
You can download the CD link on the instruction manual to get the PC client, or you can contact email@example.com for the download link.
Q: How to connect IP Camera to DVR?
A: DVR is in analog channel mode by default. You need to enter the Main Menu-Channel-Channeltype interface and change the channel mode to IP mode before you can connect the IP camera to DVR(Use a network cable to connect the IP camera and DVR to the same LAN)
Note: IP camera must support ONVIF protocol, and the resolution cannot exceed the channel resolution supported by DVR.