Launch our Cool Free App!
Enjoy App-Exclusive Deals.
How to use the 70mai Jump Starter? Using the device as a 12V jump starter:
1. Connect the jump starter to the device. Ensure that the indicator on the battery clips are off.
2. Connect the battery clips correctly to the positive and negative ends of the car battery. The red clip should be connected to the positive (+) end, while the black clip should be connected to the negative (-) end. Then, follow the instructions below:
When the green light is turned on, the connection is correct and the battery can be jump started.
When the red light is turned on and a buzzer sound can be heard, the clips are connected to the wrong ends. Connect the clips correctly and make sure the green light is turned on before jump starting the battery.
When the green light is flickering and a buzzer sound can be heard, the voltage is too low. Press the boost button and wait till the green light stops flickering. Jump start the battery within 30 seconds.
When both the green and red lights are not turned on and no buzzer sound can be heard, the battery may be completed damaged. Ensure that the clips are connected to the correct ends. Press the boost button and wait till thegreen light is turned on. Jump start the battery within 30 seconds
3. After the car is jump started, remove the battery clips.
- DO Anti-reverse interface design,can be recognized automatically when battery clip is being reversed,avoiding wrong operation.
- An overall easy-to-use jump starter that’s ideal for any newbie.
Connect your portable jump starter, start your car, disconnect the jump starter, and then leave. Don’t need to wait for someone to save you, take care of it yourself and leave.
-Basically the same size as a portable power bank for smartphones
Cellphone will always have 4% battery power when you need them most. A good reason to keep a power pack jump starter in your car is that most will have a USB port on them that you can use to charge your phone. You can also use it to charge a tablet and anything else that gets it’s charge through a USB chord.
Output: 5V / 2.4A，12V jump starter port
Input: 5V / 2A
Charging time: ≤5.5hours
Jump start current: 250A
Peak current: 600A
Operating temperature: -20℃~55℃
Charging temperature: 0~55℃
70MAI Jump Starter×1
Smart battery clip×1
This is xiaomi ecological brand (70 mai ) , and there is no xiaomi logo on it.