● The keyboard uses AKKO's new customized second-generation mechanical axis, with an average life of 50 million clicks, which can provide you with an interesting and long-lasting experience.
● The keyboard uses AKKO chipset, supports full-key macro programming, and can set up game combos.
● Selected PBT keycaps, the surface is dry and oily, not easy to wear and durable.
● The keycaps are made by sublimation, the color is bright and does not fade. The sublimation process uses heat energy to infiltrate the pigment into the keycap, making the color of the keycap characters and patterns more vivid and not easy to wear.
● Using Type-C interface, the keyboard and data cable are detachable design, easy to disassemble and assemble.
● Three-way wire storage slot. Provide the bottom three-way wire slot, the wire position can be adjusted according to personal preference.
● Full-key quick response without conflict, millisecond input, millisecond response. Colleagues respond quickly to keystrokes while typing quickly, without conflict.
1. Product features: no punch/6 key no punch switch
2. Support button macro definition function
3. Left win + right win for three seconds = reset
4. Support light display mode
5. FN + left win for three seconds = lock/unlock the left win and right win keys
6. FN+ (F1---F8) composite multimedia function
7. FN+(F9---F12) custom light
8. Support multiple backlight mode switching
Note: The product has reserved light positions, which is convenient for enthusiasts and enthusiasts to add lights by themselves, but it is not recommended to change the lights. Because adding lights requires certain professional knowledge, hands-on ability, and some professional tools.
Support DIY to change the lamp, no firmware is required, the lamp effect adjustment is as follows:
1. FN+Delete=wave/peak loop turn/spring hug
2. FN+Insert=constant light/game ladder/breathing
3. FN+Home=Ripples/Taxue Wuhen/Benyi Juechen
4. FN+Page Up=Starlight blinking/Microwave Lingling/Meteor rushing to the moon
5. FN+End=Long Teng and Tiger Leap / Dapeng Spreading Wings / Rainfall
6. FN+Page Down=to help the flames/to move forward in darkness/sixth square
7. Support FN+↑ or FN+↓ keyboard total brightness adjustment, 5 levels of brightness increase/decrease
8. Support FN+- or FN++ backlight variable speed adjustment, 5-speed decrement/increment
9. Support FN+← or FN+→ backlight direction adjustment
10. FN+F9=Pre-stored CF lighting effect, which can be modified
11. FN+F10=Pre-stored LOL lighting effect, which can be modified
12. FN+F11=Pre-stored Overwatch lighting effect, which can be modified
13. FN+F12=Light effect of pre-stored letter area, can be modified