● Big touch is better to use, full keyboard, USB receiver, plug and play.
● The tilt angle design is more stylish, with a 10-degree tilt angle keyboard and a horizontal touchpad, which makes the grip more comfortable.
● The cool big mirror is more sci-fi, the side indicator light design, can transmit light.
● A variety of backlight modes, colorful glare switching, bring you a different visual pleasure.
● Touchpad gesture function, single-finger click=left mouse button, single-finger sliding=move mouse, two-finger click=right mouse button, two-finger sliding up and down=mouse wheel.
● Intelligent free drive, fully compatible, support Windows, Android and iOS LInux Mac OS system.
1. USB receiver
The D8 USB receiver is defined as a standard HID device, plug and play, receives signals and data from the transmitter, and supports Windows, Android and iOS systems.
2. Pairing: Plug in the receiving end, and automatically pair after booting.
3. Touch cursor pointer speed adjustment
Cursor pointer speed selection: press the "FN+DPI" button at the same time, the number of times the white backlight flashes corresponds to the three-level speed of the cursor, the DPI value is 200-350-500, three gears cycle, the default is the middle gear;
4. Touchpad switch
Touchpad function description, single click is the left mouse, double-finger click is the right mouse, and the two fingers slide up and down at the same time as the scroll wheel.
5. Backlight control
Backlight selection: press the "FN+RGB" keys at the same time to switch the seven-color backlight, the backlight colors are: red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue, and purple; press the "FN+WHITE" key at the same time It is a white backlight; press the "FN+ON/OFF" button at the same time to adjust the backlight brightness, a total of three levels of brightness and turn off the backlight; press the "FN+ single finger left and right touchpad" at the same time to select more backlight colors .
Note: The touch cursor is not available when entering touch dimming.
6. Power management
D8 is powered by lithium battery (BL-5C) 3.7V. Toggle the switch OFF to close and ON to open.