Arduino & SCM Supplies
Makeblock Thread Drive Pack V2.0 Extension Kits for Robot
● Makeblock socket cap screw will be replaced by button head socket cap screw gradually, and the tool HEX screwdriver 3mm will be replaced by HEX screwdriver 2.5mm.
● Button head socket cap screw is a new kind of socket cap screw, it has smaller head that can solve most problem of interfere with other components.
● Thread drive pack V2.0 is the improvement version of thread drive pack V1.0. It can be used to build thread drive system.
● DC motors are the most commonly used motors in Makeblock platform. They may be easy to connect to Makeblock structural components by Makeblock DC motor-25 brackets.
● Test condition: DC 6.0Vrated voltage. 25 plus or minus 3 Degree Celsius ambient temperature. 60 plus or minus 5 percent ambient relative.
● No-load characteristic: 1:34 reduction ratio. No load current: Less than or equal to 200mA. No load speed: 185 plus or minus 10 percent rpm.
● Load characteristic: Rated torque: 1.5kg/cm. Rated current: Less than or equal to 650mA. Rated speed: 135 plus or minus 10 percent rpm. Stall torque: 4.5kg/cm. Stall current: Greater than or equal to 2.0A.
● Direction of rotation: CCW.
● Thrust play of shaft: 0.05 - 0.5mm.
● Radial play of shaft: Less than or equal to 0.02mm.
| Brand: Makeblock
Suitable for: Arduino
Weight and Size
| Product weight: 0.300 kg
Package weight: 0.430 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 30.00 x 8.00 x 4.00 cm / 11.81 x 3.15 x 1.57 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 35.00 x 12.00 x 6.00 cm / 13.78 x 4.72 x 2.36 inches
2 x Beam (0824-80)
2 x Beam (0808-192)
1 x DC Motor-25 (6V/185RPM)
1 x DC Motor-25 (Bracket)
1 x Universal Joint (4 x 4mm)
1 x Threaded Rod (M4 x 192mm)
1 x Threaded Rod (M4 x 288mm)
2 x Linear Motion Shaft (D4 x 288mm)
1 x Thread Drive Beam (M4 x 80)
10 x Socket Cap Screw (M4 x 14)
4 x Countersunk Screw (M3 x 8)
2 x Headless Set Screw (M3 x 5)
Makeblock Robot Kit Thread Drive Pack V2.0 with New Button Head Socket Cap Screw$25.48
Once new stock arrives,we'll email you immediately!