● The Laser Master 2 - 7W is good at picture engraving.
● The Laser Master 2 - 15W is the most cost-effective, available for both engraving and cutting.
● The Laser Master 2 - 20W is higher power and supports a faster engraving and cutting.Main Features:
●Specialized Motherboard with STM32 MCU
It could preprocess 32 instructions, support baud rate as high as 921600, more powerful!
●The Most Advanced 32Bits Laser Engraver Firmware
Ortur laser master firmware, smarter, faster, higher precision and easier to use.
● Laser power range could be S0 - S1000, compared to 8bits desktop laser engravers, which only has S0 - S255, Ortur Laser Master could control laser beam more accurately, could even use the high power laser unit to "draw" a picture on paper , that the 8bits high power laser engravers could not do.
● Engraving speed could be as high as 3000MM/Min. ( If do not consider the laser carving result, the velocity of movement could be as high as 1000MM/S )
●Active Position Protection
There is a G-sensor on the motherboard, if the machine detects unauthorized movement, the laser beam will stop.
●Laser Beam Safety Guard
If your computer system halted or USB cable disconnected, led to that the laser engraver stops moving, the laser beam will stop, to prevent fire.
●Exposure Duration Detection and Limitation
If laser engraver is under control, but users forget to operate and keep the laser beam working, extra safety will cut off in case the motor stopped moving, to prevent fire.
● LaserGRBL ( free software ) supports Windows XP, 7, 8, 10. LaserGRBL is the most popular carving software in the world, could import different format images, you could editing in PhotoShop, Inkscape, CAD, etc. and then connect to the engraver via laser LaserGRBL for engraving and cutting.
● LightBurn ( paid software, lightburnsoftware.com ) supports Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. It's the most popular paid carving software in the world, very easy to use.
● This laser engraver supports PWM mode.
● Pre-assembled parts, just need 10 - 20 minutes to install the machine.
● 400 x 430 mm large engraving area.
● Aluminum profile frame + structured cabling, solid structure, smooth operation, attractive appearance
● Synchronizing shaft mechanical structure, avoid out-sync on two Y rails, during full speed engraving.Specification:
● Motherboard: 32 bits motherboard with STM32 MCU
● Firmware: Ortur Laser Master Firmware
● OS of Upper Computer: Windows ( Working with LaserGRBL ), MAC OS and Linux ( Working with LightBurn )
● Power of Laser Engraver: 36W, 12V 3A
● Electrical Power of Laser Module: 7W, 15W, 20W
● Wave Length: 445 ± 5nm
● Variable Focus: Yes
● Default Focal Length: 55MM for 15W & 20W Laser Module; 58MM for 7W Laser Module
● Input Format: NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF, etc.
● Carving Area: X: 400MM x Y: 430MM
● Carving Speed: 3000MM / Min and less
● Image size: No Limit ( The pixel accuracy could be adjusted freely, and the default is 300 pixels per inch, it's about 0.81um pixel precision )Note:
● Please wear goggles when operating the laser engraver. Wear safety goggles to avoid blindness.
● Please do not touch the laser emitter with your hand, or it may burn your hand.
● Please avoid strong impact on the machine.
● Children under 14 are not allowed to use this product and children over 14 need adult supervision.
● The light engraving machine can not be directly applied to any mirror reflecting object, which may cause injury to the operator or burn the laser.
● This product is not recommended for industrial cutting due to its high engraving speed.Tip: Because the software is constantly updated and optimized, please click here to view the updates.Product maintenance link: