Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
Instructions for use of strong light flashlight
One. Switch instructions
1. The battery has the positive pole facing inward (the lamp holder side) and the negative pole facing outward (tail).
2. The switch is in the middle, the first time the switch is pressed, it is strong light, and the light is strong light-medium light-low light-strobe-SOS
Long press for three seconds to turn off the flashlight with one key.
two. Circuit board instructions
1. The company's flashlight adopts advanced voltage-stabilized and constant-current technology, which can effectively solve the requirements of LED torches for voltage-stabilized and constant current.
2. Special tips: a. Do not use with overvoltage, and the voltage should not exceed 4.2V. b. The positive root of the battery is facing forward and do not reverse, otherwise it will burn the board. c. Pay attention to the temperature change of the flashlight to ensure heat dissipation d. Do not open the circuit board
3. Warranty description: Opened or processed circuit boards are no longer covered by the warranty.
three. Lithium battery instructions
1. This flashlight battery mainly uses 18650 and 28650 lithium batteries.
2. Lithium battery characteristics: Lithium batteries and mobile phone batteries have completely different charging methods; lithium batteries have no memory and can be charged at any time, do not overcharge or over discharge.
3. The first charge is at least 6 hours, and then the green light will be on according to the charger. There is no need to overcharge.
4. The natural discharge rate of the lithium battery will release about 1% or less of its charge every day when not in use. Although it is slow, it should not be left for too long.
5. Pay attention to the waterproof, anti-period and anti-drop of the battery.
6. Special reminder to use the "three-proof" charger with anti-overcharge, anti-reverse connection and anti-short circuit;
7. If the battery is not used for a long time, the battery should be fully charged and stored, and normally charge and discharge again in about three months;
8. Warranty description: The warranty is no longer covered by the battery after leaving the factory.
four. Instructions for using flashlight
1. Use the flashlight for the first time or leave it unused for a long time. If the flashlight is a telescopic type, you need to hold the head in one hand and the tail in the other, and then extend the flashlight after turning it clockwise 2 times. It is strictly forbidden to pull out directly by violence.
2. When the torch is in use, choose according to the voltage and battery requirements of the torch. Do not use it indiscriminately to prevent the circuit board from burning. Do not use batteries of different models and voltages at the same time.
3. In use, turn off the torch when the brightness of the torch changes significantly to prevent over-discharge of the battery.
4. Heat dissipation skills: ensure heat dissipation during the use of the flashlight. When it is strongly required that the battery is fully charged, use the second gear first, so that the lamp holder and battery of the flashlight can be extended product life! Holding the torch tightly with your hand is a good way to dissipate heat; it is recommended to dissipate heat or turn off the torch in time according to the heating condition of the torch when it is turned on, and then turn on when the temperature drops to facilitate heat dissipation.
5. The inner wall of the lamp cup should be kept clean and can not be wiped with hands or hard objects; to clear the fingerprints on the lens, you can use a cotton swab to gently wipe the lens cleaner.
6. Do not direct the light of the flashlight into people's eyes, so as not to affect vision, especially children.
7. The waterproof performance of this flashlight defaults to life waterproof, and it is strictly prohibited to use it for a long time in water.
8. If you do not use the flashlight for a long time, please take out the battery (one month or longer) to avoid chemical corrosion.
Fives. Protection instructions
1. Do not keep the flashlight in contact with sunlight, water, chemicals and corrosive gases for a long time to avoid damaging the protective layer of the flashlight.
2. In order to keep the "0" ring and thread rotating smoothly, wipe Vaseline oil on the surface 2-3 times a year.
1. Check the battery: make sure the battery is powered and install the battery in the correct direction. Do not use batteries of different brands, and do not mix old and new batteries.
2. Check the tail cover and the barrel body: make sure that the switch has been tightened and in good contact, ensure that the copper pillar of the tail cover is in good contact with the metal sheet of the tail cover pressing ring, and ensure that the connection part of the barrel body and the lamp holder is tightened.
3. Pay attention to whether the lamp cap is loose.
1. Do not direct the light to human eyes when using it. Stronger light will cause permanent damage to the eyes.
2. Please don't disassemble the lamp cap privately to avoid damage to the lamp cap assembly and lens.
3. If you do not use the flashlight for a long time, please charge the battery before taking it out. It is forbidden to throw the battery into the fire to avoid explosion.
4. The warranty period is one year. Man-made damage is not covered by the warranty and can be repaired, and the cost of accessories is charged.
5. Lifetime maintenance. Repairs after one year of purchase will be charged for accessories.