Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
* SOLAR POWERED WINE BOTTLE CORK LIGHTS(Bottle not included): Fits for wine bottles, glass bottles, soda bottles, beer bottles and many other kinds of BOTTLES, the cork bottom: 1.77 in (45 mm) in diameter. 20 individual micro LED, 2M(6.6ft) long. Safe for indoor or outdoor use.
* ENVIRONMRNTAL PROTECTIO AND ENERGY SAVING: A solar panel on the top, built-in a 300mA rechargeable battery and 100% Solar Powered. The Best Choice For Environmentalists, generally charge in the sun 6-8h will light up 10-12h, slide the switch to the "ON" position, Long lasting LED bulbs, little heat, safe to handle even after long-time use.
* FLEXIBLE COPPER WIRE EASILY BENDED INTO ANY SHAPE YOUR DESIRE: 3 colors for choice,Warm White,White and Multicolor. Steady Lighting. You can make full use of your Empty Bottles to DIY the beautiful garden decor, deck decor, patio decor, fence decor, Christmas Outdoor Decor, Halloween Decor, etc.The wire lights and solar panel are all waterproof, so it will be absolutely safe if you want some water in the bottle or exposing the bottle lights to the rain or snow . (The cork is not waterproof).
* CONVENIENT: Only one button to switch on/off. Absolute high quality that provides enough brightness and long time of working life.A built-in light sensor ensure that it turns on at dusk and turn off by dawn automatically.
* Material: Plastic + copper wire
* Color: Warm White,White,Multicolor
* LED Qty: 20pcs
* String light length: 2M(6.6ft)
* Distance between per LED bulb: 10cm/ 3.9inch
* Power: Solar(2V)
* Recharge battery: 300mA AAA Battery
* Charge: Charge for about 5-6 hours, lasting up to 6-8 hours
* Rate: Waterproof,IP65
1X or 6X Wine Bottle Cork Lights
*The solar wine bottle lights only light up at night, because of light sensation.
*Please keep the cork away from the underwater even the copper wire led is waterproof.
*It is advisable to be kept away from naked flames, liquids and little hands.
*As the charging effect of the solar panel is depend on the sunlight, the LED light time & brightness are affected by weather, seasons, places, etc.
*Keep the switch on to get the solar panel charged under the sunlight(Will not charge if you put the switch off).
*Keep the surface of solar panels clean, the dust will affect the charging efficient.