These curtain string lights help to beautify your surroundings, a perfect decoration for celebrating festival, Christmas, party or wedding. It also used as decoration for outdoor to create atmosphere. Just put them on the wall, window, door, ceiling, grass or tree, post or building.
- 6 x 2.9m string light consists of 300 LEDs
- Safe and low voltage for daily use in your home
- 3 lighting colors optional: cool white, warm white, colorful
- 8 modes to choose: combination, in waves, sequential, slo-glo, chasing / flash, slow fade, twinkle / flash, and steady on. Different lighting effects are controlled by only one button
- Used for parties, stage, wedding, bedroom, night scenes and other decorations, creating a warm and romantic atmosphere
- An excellent decoration for Christmas gift. Your home decoration will become alive. It can be able to make beautiful crafts too
- Light source: 300 LEDs
- Size: 6 x 2.9m
- Voltage: 110V
- Power: 4.3W
- LED: 75pcs red / green / blue / yellow LEDs (colorful light); 300pcs warm white LEDs (warm white light); 300pcs cool white LEDs (cool white light)
- Modes: combination, in waves, sequential, slo-glo, chasing / flash, slow fade, twinkle / flash, and steady on
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.