Main features: - Premium material With the PVC and copper wire, softer and sturdier, as well as with its low current and insulation, Famirosa string light (battery powered) can be used for a longer time.
- 8 lighting modes There are 8 lighting modes in Famirosa decorative string light, including combination, in wave, sequential, slow fading of one lamp, chasing, slow fading of four lamps, twinkle, and steady on.
- Comfortable brightness 100 LEDs Famirosa string light is rather bright, and the color of Famirosa string light is warm white, comfortable for your eyes, adding warm and romantic atmosphere to your life.
- Moldable shape With the softer and flexible copper wire, you can easily mold it into any shape you desire. It can be wound around the tree trunk, furniture, window, staircase, and rafter, etc.
- Waterproof function With the sealed process and IP65 waterproof rate, good waterproof performance, it performs well in rainwater environment, suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Perfect decoration Wind it around the porch, window, staircase, and rafter to decorate your home and garden, brighten your holidays, especially for Christmas, Halloween and Valentine's Day, etc.
Specifications: - LED color: warm white, cold white - Working temperature: minus 20 - 60 Deg.C - Input voltage: 4.5V - Output current: less than 6A - Luminous flux: 110 LM - LED quantity: 100pcs - Connection mode: common anode - Static power consumption: less than 1W - Power supply: 3 x AA battery (not included) - Battery of remote controller: CR2025 button cell, 3.0V 150mAh - Total cable: 12m / 39 feet - Transparent lead wire: 2m / 6.6 feet - Lamp spacing: 10cm / 3.9 inch
Emitting color: Cold White,Warm White
Dimensions and Weight
Product weight: 0.2100 kg Package weight: 0.2550 kg Package Size(L x W x H): 14.50 x 9.50 x 8.50 cm / 5.71 x 3.74 x 3.35 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Famirosa String Light, 1 x Battery Box, 1 x Remote Controller, 1 x English User Manual
IPXX Rating Chart
IP Code The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.
material recebido conforme a foto no site... recomendo