Main features: - Premium material With the PVC and copper wire, softer and sturdier, as well as with its low current and insulation, Famirosa string light can be used for a longer time.
- 8 lighting modes There are 8 lighting modes in Famirosa decorative string light, including combination, in wave, sequential, slow fading of one lamp, chasing, slow fading of four lamps, twinkle, and steady on.
- Colorful LEDs Multicolored string light creates a wonderful and gorgeous environment illuminating your night, also adding warm and charming atmosphere to your lawn, gate, and yard, etc.
- Moldable shape With the softer and flexible copper wire, you can easily mold it into any shape you desire. It can be wound around the tree trunk, furniture, window, staircase, and rafter, etc.
- Waterproof function With IP65 waterproof rate, it performs well in rainwater environment, suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Wide application With 8 lighting modes, colorful light and the adjustable brightness, Famirosa decorative 100 LEDs string light can be easily installed in your bedroom, corridor stair, courtyard garden and anywhere you can think of to add to the festive atmosphere of joy and romance, especially for Christmas, Halloween and Valentine's Day, etc.
Specifications: - LED color: blue, purple, red, pink - Working temperature: minus 20 - 60 Deg.C - Input voltage: 4.5V - Output current: less than 6A - LED quantity: 100pcs - Connection mode: common anode - Static power consumption: less than 1W - Power supply: 3 x AA battery (not included) - Battery of remote controller: CR2025 button cell, 3.0V 150mAh - Copper wire: 10m / 33 feet - Transparent lead wire: 2m / 6.6 feet
Dimensions and Weight
Package weight: 0.1230 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 12.50 x 8.00 x 6.00 cm / 4.92 x 3.15 x 2.36 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Famirosa Copper String Light, 1 x Transparent Lead Wire, 1 x Battery Case, 1 x Remote Controller, 1 x English User Manual
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.