Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
About the product
Feet & Calves Massage- This leg and foot air massager is used to massage your feet and calves, 2x3 airbags inside, press the foot and calf muscle from lower to upper to relieve fatigue and improve the circulation.
6 Modes And 3 Levels of Intensity - 6 Massage modes, 3 intensities and 2 temperatures available in totally 36 massage technique to provide different massage experience. It also has an auto switch off the option of 15 minutes.
Adjustable Leg Wraps Size - the leg and foot wraps can be adjusted easily to change the size and intensity, max calves size can be 28.5 inches. The leg massager wraps can be adjusted via the , the range of calf circumference is from 12.2 inch to 17.7 inch.
Heating Function - Add relaxing heat setting allow you to increase muscle relaxation and rejuvenation (the temperature of the heated massager is around 40~45 celsius), just Warm, not Hot.
Product: Air Wave Leg Massager
Rated air pressure: 12V
Rated power: 18W
Rated voltage: 110V-220V
Rated frequency: 50-60HZ
Protective gear size: ≈32x10x38cm
Product net weight: 1.6kg
1. Pregnant women are disabled
2. Because the child's skin is delicate, you need to use it with your family, pay attention to lower the temperature and shorten the use time.
3. Diabetes patients, elderly patients and other skin sensing systems are not sensitive, need to be accompanied by family members, pay attention to the use time should not be too long, the use temperature should not be too high, avoid hot
4. Seriously heart disease patients, those who have undergone implant surgery, those who have had internal bleeding, those with cardiac pacemakers, etc. should be used under the guidance of a doctor.
5. Skin abnormalities, wounds and ulcers should be avoided in abnormal places and wounds
6. Patients with tumor diseases should pay attention to avoiding the use of lesions;
7. People who are prohibited from being massaged by a doctor (eg thrombus [embolic], severe aneurysm acute venous tumor, various dermatitis, and skin infections (including subcutaneous tissue inflammation)