Multimeter Test Lead KitHYELEC MS - 03
multimeter probe test lead is ideal for testing digital circuitry. 16mm plug insertion depth, easily connect to universal digital multimeter standard jack. HYELEC MS - 03 multimeter probe test lead
is perfect for testing electrical wiring circuits, allowing you to effectively test a variety of different applications, especially electronic devices, let the leads connect to the device that you need test to electronic testing equipment. Features:
- Cable length: 750mm
- Perfect for testing electrical wiring circuits
- Double-injection molding technology
, more durable.
- Security Level: 1KV CAT.II / 1KV CAT.III / 10A.
- 130mm anti-slip handle
, convenient to use.
- Probes show correct category rating for tip exposure being used.
- Can be widely used in multimeter, small clamp, mechanical pointer table.
- 16mm plug insertion depth
, easily connect to universal digital multimeter standard jack.
- Double insulated silicone
leads withstand high temperatures
and can remain flexible in cold temperatures.
- Extendable tip shroud meets new electrical safety requirements, reduces tip exposure, and provides the versatility needed for most measurements.
- With banana plugs to pin-probes, it is commonly replaced as most economical test meters requiring the standard male banana plug.