Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
● Class 10, high quality crystal, durable, waterproof and temperature resistant
● 64GB / 128GB read speed: 80MB/s, Write speed: 10 - 30MB/s
● 16GB / 32GB read speed: 50MB/s, Write speed: 5 - 20MB/s
● U3 A1, high quality crystal, durable, waterproof and temperature resistant
● 64GB / 128GB read speed: 100MB/s, Write speed: 80MB/s
● 32GB read speed: 100MB/s, Write speed: 65MB/s
8GB = approximately 7.4GB-7.6GB
16GB = approximately 14GB-15GB
32GB = approximately 28GB-30GB
64GB = approximately 58GB-60GB
128GB = approximately 119GB-120GB
This is calculation difference between manufacturer and your PC, please Google 'Memory card capacity' to get more information.
Your PC says 1GB = 1.073741824 Billion bytes where Market Defines 1 GB = 1.00 Billion bytes.