Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
• Extended range frequency response for optimum reproduction and exceptionally clear, crisp sound with great transient response.
• Ultra sensitive, low mass element picks up all of the nuances of any performance.
• Tight cardioid polar pattern minimizes feedback problems and effectively rejects signals not originating directly in front of the mic capsule.
• Withstands high SPLs, lending itself to a wide range of miking situations.
• Special shock-mounted mic holder is included to minimize noise and provide additional protection.
• Rugged brass case ensures reliable performance in even the most demanding environments.
• The included foam wind screen can be fitted to greatly reduce wind noise when used in an outdoor environment, or for reducing “P Popping” in vocal applications.
• Lightweight and compact, the C02 can be mounted on any standard microphone stand using the included shock-mounted mic clip.
• Included foam-lined impact resistant carrying case for convenience when transporting C02 microphones from venue to venue.
Type : Condenser
Polar Pattern : Cardioid
Frequency Response : 40~20000 Hz
Sensitivity : -40 dBV/pa (10mv/pa)
Raded Impedance : 200Ω
Equivalent Noise level : 22 dB (A weighted IEC/DIN 651)
Max. SPL : 134 dB (THD≤ 0.5% 1000 Hz)
Dynamic Range : 112 dB
Power Supply : 48V Phantom Power (IEC 268-15/DIN 45596)
Current Consumption : 3.5 mA