As the weather gets warmer, mosquitoes buzz everywhere. Wanna instantly wipe out the annoying blood suckers that itch you, bring pathogen and infection? When you spot a mosquito, take the initiative; when you sleep or rest, wait for them to get killed. Beamday Mosquito Killer Lamp is exactly designed for such convenience. The lamp uses 3 ultraviolet LEDs emit light of 365nm wavelength to attract mosquitoes, and kills them at once with the electric shock. It is also integrated with a rechargeable mosquito swatter. Now, there is a mosquito! Take out the swatter, don't let its arrogance grow with buzzing triumph. Leave no chance for your foes' belly full of blood!Main Features:
● PESTICIDE, CHEMICAL and ODOR FREE: get rid of all flying insects and bugs without the use of pesticides or dangerous chemicals. Maintenance-free and easy to use; simply connect to the adaptor and watch the device eliminate all pesky and annoying flies by electrocuting them in the metal grid.
● EFFECTIVE MOSQUITO and FLY BUG CONTROL: the Beamday flying insect zapper and bug killer features three high-intensity ultraviolet LEDs that attract all pesky flying insects into the device. Insects then make contact with an extremely powerful high-voltage electrically charged metal grid, instantly get killed. Kill a limitless amount of insects. Get rid of all flying insects and bugs!
● Kill mosquitoes bugs actively - a single swing of these large versions of our best-selling zapper with a powerful grid to eliminate flies, mosquitoes and other flying insects.
● Ultra-fast USB charging - plug into any USB device to charge this battery operated fly swatter quickly and efficiently. Charging time is about 3 hours, working time after full charged is 5 hours.
● Safe to touch - press the on / off button on your bug zapper racket, and an indicator light glows. Should you or others touch this powerful pest control tool while it's electrified, a triple-layer safety mesh protects you.Click here
to know more about the tests and click here
to download the user manual.