TheZERODATE X800 gaming mouse has a stylish design powerful performance.
Its DPI sensitivity is adjustable, with LED lights showing you the level that's in use. Which makes your night more fantastic.
The mouse's grip accommodates any type of hold a player prefers, making it suitable for all types of video games. What's more, adjust the balance with three 5g weights so you can have a better gaming enjoyment.
Like most of the gaming mouses, the X800 mouse comes with dedicated customization software, you could change the functionality of the buttons to design your own mouse.
Personal tweaks make all the difference. Customize a special mouse that feels just right for you.
- Adjustable DPI
With 4 - level adjustable DPI, which is up to 3200 DPI, zero smoothing or filtering for consistent responsiveness and control at any speed, switch quickly so that you could make a great performance in games
- Carefully designed
Adjustable weight and balance, with three 5g weights for superior fit and feel. Comfortable design for left or right hand and any mouse grip style, suit for you to play for a long time, give you a better touch feeling
- Fantastic LED light
With a cool appearance, LED light makes you have a wonderful gaming enjoyment, and it could be controlled by the DPI button
- From special to unique
Supports 8 programmable keys, just insert the driver CD to setup, go through the simple setup, set up the LED lights, customize whatever you like and to build your own customized mouse
- Advanced optical sensor
Get maximum tracking accuracy from our most responsive optical sensor. Exclusive optical sensor technology minimizes mouse acceleration and increases reliable targeting
- Support system: Windows 2000 / XP / Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 10 / Vista 32 bit, iOS or latest
- Macro programming: support
- Keys programming: support
- Switch life: 20 million cycle
- Cable length: 162cm
- Power: DC 5V / 100mA
The custom driver download and use:
1. Insert the CD driver to the computer, and run the setup.exe.
2. The installation can be started when the mouse is successfully connected and in normal use.
3. When the installation is completed, X800 driver icon appears on the desktop.
5. In basic setting, custom settings are supported in the drop-down list of each button.
6. In advanced setting, the macro editing is supported and the macro catalog can be added or deleted.
7. In breathing LED setting, long light, light-off and change of DPI defined light are supported.
8. When settings were done, click the application, and click save the configuration. You should boot the driver again when next use so that all the self-defined functions can be used.