Open our Cool Free APP!
Enjoy APP-Exclusive Deals.
The Micro minimOSD has all the same features as its larger counterpart ( except for the DC to DC converter ) but in the 15 x 15mm tiny size. It is engineered to bring users a very powerful OSD that will fit on very small models and it is equally perfect for the 250mm FPV racing drones that are gaining popularity.
You can choose MAVLink firmware which is compatible with ArduCopter or MultiWii Serial for MultiWii and Baseflight / Cleanflight control boards that have MWOSD support. You can also connect 2 batteries up to 4S so that you can read the main flight battery voltage. Moreover, the second port allows your FPV battery voltage to be displayed as well.
- Most of the same features as the original, larger minimOSD but less than half the size
- FTDI cable compatible pin-out
- Standard 6-pin ISP header
- 2 LED indicators
- ATmega328P with Arduino bootloader
- Max7456 monochrome on-screen display
- Micro size, only 15 x 15 x 4.3mm
- Pad for the analog or digital PWM RSSI signal
- Pad for the connection of a current sensor
Size: 15 x 15 x 4.3mm
Weight: 1.2g ( not including wires )
| Brand: Holybro |
Type: OSD,OSD Module
Dimension and Weight
| Package weight: 0.0300 kg |
Product size (L x W x H): 1.50 x 1.50 x 0.43 cm / 0.59 x 0.59 x 0.17 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 12.00 x 8.00 x 1.00 cm / 4.72 x 3.15 x 0.39 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Micro OSD Module, 1 x Cable|