Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
● Easy to install and operate. Prolong the battery life cycle and keep the load work well.
● Circuit protection: overvoltage protection, under voltage protection, current protection.
● Real-time monitoring of data. Status indicator of working mode - AP / STA mode.
Two type of working modes:
● WiFi hotspot routing mode, access point ( referred as AP mode below ), in this mode, Cloud - Box - M1 acts as hotspot, allowing other wireless terminals devices access and providing data access.
● The wireless terminal mode, station ( referred as STA mode below ), Cloud - Box - M1 can be connected to the router WiFi hotspots, but itself does not accept wireless access.
● Backlight time limit: 10s
● Constant voltage charging voltage: 14.2V
● Floating charge voltage: 13.8V
● Lift charge voltage: 14.4V
Usage of Key instructions:
● Exit / Default Press: click on button, switch to AP / STA mode
● Long press for 6 - 8 seconds: to STA mode, making Cloud - Box - M1 enter to STA pending state
● To AP mode, reinitialize firmware after updating
● Reset press: reset switch
Status indicator of working mode:
● When restarting the power or pressing the Reset button.
● If the "signal" light will continue to shine for 10 seconds, then flashing, it means working in AP mode.
● If the "signal" light flashing immediately, it means working in STA mode.
Dimensions and Weight
| Product weight: 0.1640 kg |
Package weight: 0.2000 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 10.00 x 4.00 x 2.00 cm / 3.94 x 1.57 x 0.79 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 14.50 x 10.50 x 4.50 cm / 5.71 x 4.13 x 1.77 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Solar Power Controller, 1 x Connecting Line|