Portable Ethernet Network Cable Tester Kit RJ45 RJ11 Cat 5 / 6 Wire Line Detector Professional Crimping Tool
●Suitable for Cat 5 and Cat 6 cable with 8P8C plugs.
● The mouth of the press-pliers is made of alloy steel, which is hard and durable.
● It will not damage the shelled-wire and work conveniently with high efficiency.
● While using press-pliers, just insert the modular plug into its position and press it.
● Portable style with perfect shape.
●It can easily clarify cable, continuity, open and short.
● Test correspondingly double-twisted cables 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and ground.
● Capable to judge wrong connection, short circuit and open circuit.
● Cable tester for RJ11, RJ12, RJ45, Cat 5, Cat 6, 10 / 100 Base-T, TIA-568A / 568B, etc.
● Verifying Cable continuity, open, short and cross wire pair up to 1000ft with remote kit.
● 9 LED lights to indicated wiring connection on both remote and master unit.
● Auto scanning function for rapid testing.
● Build in power switch for power saving.
● Operate with one 9V battery (not included).
Punch Down Impact Tool:
●This is a punch down tool for putting wires into sockets, patch panels or outlets. The only tool you'll ever need to add, change or remove connections.
● Blades precisely insert and economically trim wire.
● Durable punch down tool, enables network installation all that easy.
● Can be used on shielded or unshielded twisted pair cables to 110 / keystone jacks.
● A specially-designed wire hook removes terminated conductors.
● A blade helps to easily remove the blocks from back mount frames.
● Universal scissors cut a variety of cable types, including 20 AWG to 26 AWG, and type 1 foam-insulated conductors.
● Specially designed tool for terminates and trims wires with one low-impact punch, bring new ease and speed to all of your installations.
Product Safety Disclaimer:
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.