Launch our Cool Free App!
Enjoy App-Exclusive Deals.
1. Prolonged exposure to UV rays can burn human and animal skin and damage the human eye.
2. Pay attention to valuable indoor calligraphy that is covered to prevent prolonged discoloration of the oxidation from ultraviolet radiation.
3. There is a lethal effect of UV radiation on organic cells. Do not expose yourself to pets and plants for a long period of time.
4. During work: people, animals and plants must leave the scene and cannot be seen to avoid being burned.
5. Do not irradiate the food. Place the bed disinfection lamp on the bedside table or table.
Handheld UV Disinfection Light Descriptions
● Suitable for home, travel, business, healthcare industries. It is easy to carry and use.
● Ultraviolet rays (UV-C) help eliminate 99% of bacteria, fungi, molds, etc. on the surface of most household and personal items.
● Repair rooms, closets, and cleaning supplies for the house. Avoid being covered by bacteria.
● Portable design: Save space and disinfect at any time in the area you need.
● Simple operation and easy to press on / off button.
● Products used in daily life, chopsticks, spoons, dishes, telephone receivers, desks, bathrooms, public places, cars, etc., do not contain harmful bacterial.
Lamp life: 8000 (H)
Ultraviolet wavelength: 254nm
Battery: 2x1.5V AAA batteries (not included)