E300 Upgrade Version Car HUD Head Up Display OBDII Interface 2D Vision Effect
This E300 Upgrade Version Car HUD Head Up Display is designed to reflect your vehicles computer information onto your windshield offering a safer driving experience day to day as well as more importantly at high speeds and during night driving. As it removes the need for the driver to dip their head to view the instrument cluster. Installing this unit correctly will enable you to more effectively monitor your speed, it’s helpful for novice drivers as well as experienced drivers in potentially avoiding speeding infringements.Features:
● Plug and play, connectivity with any OBDII or EUOBD capable vehicle.
● 2D vision reflection display, make your view more comfortable and real.
● 5.5 inch screen for a clear view.
● Multi-color design, make the screen easier to read and highlight important details for quick viewing.
● Using nanotechnology, eliminate unwanted reflections making the information easier to read.
● Ability to display a huge range of car statistics, including: Speed, engine rotational speed, water temperature, battery voltage, instantaneous fuel consumption, average fuel consumption, local time, single driving time, mileage measurement, shift reminder, fatigued driver reminder, low voltage alarm, high temperature alarm, speed alarm, engine fault alarm, fault code elimination, and ability to change units like kilometer / mile.
● Auto power on and off with the vehicle.
● Automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode.HUD Installation Procedure:
● Ensure your vehicle is OBDII compatible or EUOBD.
● Check the around area under the steering wheel for an OBD plug.
● Contact your vehicle manufacturer or search online.
● Open the bonnet and look for a OBDII compatible sticker (this is NOT on all OBDII compatible cars, therefore isn't a deciding factor).
● Locate the 16 pin diagnostic link. This is usually located in the area under the steering wheel.
● Start vehicle's engine and ensure power switch is in the on position.
● HUD will power on with engine.
● If the HUD displays vehicle voltage, fuel consumption, speed and rotational speed the unit has installed correctly.
● Failing the above: Wait up to one minute for software to sync and confirm OBD cable is plugged in properly.Get more information, please click here E300 Upgrade Version User Manual