The VAS 5054A with OKI is a universal diagnostic interface designed for vehicles of Volkswagen group and other OBD vehicle systems from Skoda, Audi, Seat, Lamborghini and Bentley. The integrated Bluetooth interface connects your vehicle with a PC, desktop or test system. The range of the wireless Bluetooth connection is 2 to 5 meters, depending on the environment and the type of Bluetooth adapter used on the PC side. The Serial Port Profile ( SPP ) is used for data transfer via Bluetooth. Different Bluetooth security levels are supported. No cables are needed for vehicle diagnostics using the VAS 5054A. With the integrated OKI chip, it can support the UDS protocol found on newer vehicles.
- Software version: ODIS V3.0.1
- With OKI chip
- Update by CD
- Compatible with VW, Audi, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, etc.
- Support languages: English, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Turkish, Spanish, French, Italian, Croatian, Danish, German, Swedish, Finnish, Slovenian, Czech, Russian, Greek, Chinese
- Support Bus systems: K-line ( ISO9141-2 ), KWP Protocol, High-speed CAN ( ISO 11898-2 ), Low-speed CAN ( ISO 11898-3 ), J1850 ( SAE J1850 ), UDS Protocol, PWM Protocol
- VAS 5054A hardware supports online coding, but this one does not support, need get software from VW dealer for online coding function
- VAS 5054A ODIS V3.0.1 computer Windows system requirements:
Language: American English
Win 7 Professional version
Disk C has to be NTFS format
Disk C needs to have at least 40GB space for installing VAS 5054A