OPCOM 2014V diagnostic tool for Opel cars covers almost all Models for Opel cars, even new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic. Such as diagnostic function for Vectra-C, for Astra-H, for Zafira-B etc. It lets you read and clear fault codes, support many control units. Opcom OP-Com 2012 V Can OBD2 for Opel Firmware V1.59 with PIC18F458 Chip.
Attention for Latest Opcom Software VAUX-COM_120309a.exe:
● If you run it on XP or Win7, please make sure you install dotnetfx35_SP1 system patch, or Opcom software can't perform well
● When you install on Win7 and open software, please choose Run as administrator, and read the installation video on CD carefully
● OPCOM is a special PC Based diagnostic interface especially for OPEL
● Software Version: 120309a
Firmware Version: 1.65
● Never Update Online. Online Updation Will Damage The OP-COM
● It covers almost all Models for Opel cars, even new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic, such as for Vectra-C, for Astra-H, for Zafira-B etc.
● The program lets you to read out and clear fault codes, shows you live data, lets you to perform output test
● The program supports many control units, like Engine, Automatic Transmission, ABS, Airbag, Engine Cooling module, Instrument Cluster, Electronic Climate Control, Body Control Unit, just to name a few examples.
● Since many pins used in the OBD connector for Opel, the diagnostic interface works as a multiplexer, and selects the appropriate pin for communication
PIN3, PIN7, PIN8, PIN12 = Serial Link ISO9141, KW81, KW82, KWP2000
● Fault codes will be shown with all available information
Full Fault Code Text Description:
● Full status information ( Present, Not present, Intermittent )
● You can print out, save, or copy the fault codes to any other application. From the fault codes window, you can go directly to the measuring blocks window
● The program shows you measuring block information on many control module, you can choose anything from the list on your own
● The program is capable of showing 8 measuring block parameter simultaneously. The sample rate is depends mostly on the communication protocol. For example, older system, like Omega-B X 25 DT Engine ( ISO-9141-2 ) can be very slow, during communication, while newer Multec, or Bosch units are faster ( using KWP-2000 ), and the newest CAN based control units are very fast