Features: - Universal diagnostic scanner Work on all 1996 and later OBDII US, European and Asian vehicles. Quickly read and erase stored emission related codes, pending codes and show code definitions
- Large backlit LCD screen Displays DTC definition on large backlit LCD screen, giving you a good visual experience, convenient and easy to read on the screen
- Easy to use Once plugged into your vehicle's OBDII DLC, the unit will power up and prompt you to start ignition, easy to clear troubles codes
- Support multiple code requests It supports multiple code requests, such as generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
- Read freeze frame data It can read freeze frame data which shows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, the Malfunction Indicator Lamp(MIL), etc.
- Record live sensor data Record, graph and playback live sensor data. Record PCM data stream, live O2 test data, on-board monitor test and component test. Display monitor and I / M readiness status (emissions)
- Powerful function Support O2 test, on-board monitor test and component test. Find out the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL) easily. Clear codes, turn off Check Engine Light (MIL) and resets monitors.
Specifications: - Voltage: 12V - Backlit display: 320 x 240 pixel - USB cable length: 80cm - OBDII diagnostic cable length: 135cm - Working temperature: - 60 Deg.C to 60 Deg.C - System language: English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish - Computer system: supporting WIN7, WIN8, WIN10 on 32 bit Windows operating system - Supporting protocol: ISO 9141, KWP2000，SAE J1850, CAN, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM
Data measurements: OBD II repair information
Cable length: 80cm
Dimension and Weight
Product weight: 0.2370 kg
Package weight: 0.3740 kg
Package size (L x W x H): 15.00 x 5.20 x 18.00 cm / 5.91 x 2.05 x 7.09 inches
Package Contents: 1 x OBDII / EOBD Scanner, 1 x OBDII Diagnostic Cable, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x English User Manual, 1 x Package Box