Launch our Cool Free App!
Enjoy App-Exclusive Deals.
This digital trail camera is a surveillant camera working automatically. It can be triggered at once by any movements of human or animals in a certain region of interested (ROI) monitored by a high sensitive passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor. And then it automatically captures high quality pictures or records HD video clips. At sunrise, the unit begins to take colorful photos and videos until there is insufficient light when it begins to take infrared photos and videos. With a 2 inch colorful LCD display on camera, it supports MMS / SMTP / SMS / E-mail via GPRS network. It is water resistant and snows for outside uses.
- 2.0 inch LCD screen to review photos and videos
- 40pcs IR LEDs for flash range up to 20 meters
- Programmable 5 / 8 / 12 megapixel high-quality resolution
- Colorful pictures during day, black and white at night
- Impressive quick trigger time: 0.8s
- Multi-shot pictures: 1 / 3 / 6 / 9
- With 8pcs AA batteries (not included), the longest standby time is up to 3 months
- With specified timer, camera can be programmed to work only during preset time period every day
- Stamp of date, time, and moon phase on every picture
- Sound recording
- Support 2G SIM cards to get real-time photos
- With MMS / SMTP function, camera can transmit photos to 1 - 4 preset mobile phones or 1 - 4 email per trigger
- SMS enables camera to shoot a photo and send back instantly, ask camera to work or not work, get number of pictures and battery status
- Support language: English / Spanish / Russian / Italian / French / German / Danish / Dutch / Polish / Portuguese / Swedish / Finnish
- Remote control battery: built-in CR2025 button battery
Optical Zoom Supported: No
Package weight: 0.520 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 13.50 x 8.50 x 5.00 cm / 5.31 x 3.35 x 1.97 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 16.50 x 12.50 x 9.50 cm / 6.5 x 4.92 x 3.74 inches
Package Contents: 1 x HC - 300M Camera, 1 x Remote Control, 1 x Antenna, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x Plastic Accessory, 1 x Strap, 1 x C D, 1 x English User Manual
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.