Open our Cool Free APP!
Enjoy APP-Exclusive Deals.
Keyestudio TS - 42 SIM900 GSM Wireless Module Compatible with Arduino
● Based on quad-band SIM900 GSM / GPRS module.
● With GSM / GPRS function.
● This shield allows you to make voice calls, send SMS or make connections to the Internet network.
● On the shield, there is a serial port toggle switch for you to select either software serial port or hardware serial port to connect to GPRS shield.
● If you choose software serial port, you need to use the software UART; otherwise, you need to use the hardware UART.
● The shield includes a high capacitor dedicated to RTC (Real Time Clock).
● If you toggle the switch to DBG port, you can connect the port to Arduino or connect the port to PC by Arduino to proceed the debugging.
● Auto-adaption to 3.3V and 5V main board.
● Supports 3.3V platforms such as leaf maple and chipKIT.
● After connecting the SIM900 shield to Arduino, 9V / 2A DC power supply is needed. Otherwise, there may be malfunction.
● Quad-band GSM / GPRS 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz (support 2G card of UNICOM, China Mobile; does not support TELECOM card).
| Brand: Keyestudio |
Model: TS - 42
Weight and Size
| Product weight: 0.030 kg |
Package weight: 0.075 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 8.50 x 6.60 x 1.90 cm / 3.35 x 2.6 x 0.75 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 9.50 x 7.60 x 2.90 cm / 3.74 x 2.99 x 1.14 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Keyestudio TS - 42 SIM900 GSM Wireless Module, 1 x Extension Cable (22cm)|