Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
Product name: Automatic foam washing phone
(1) Product name: Automatic touch sensor soap dispenser
(2) Product model: YJ-3
(3) Product color: porcelain white
(4) Product gross weight: 310 g
(5) Capacity: 350ML
(6) Product size: 19 * 7.3 * 10CM
(7) Color box packing: 21 * 11 * 8 MM
Main material: ABS
Rated voltage: 6V
Battery type: 4 AA alkaline batteries( not include )
Working temperature: 5 ℃ ~ 40 ℃
Operating humidity: 0% —85% RH
When the voltage drops to 4V, the blue light flashes once a second until the battery can't supply the whole machine (the liquid can be discharged normally when the voltage is low)
1. Automatic induction bubble generation: infrared induction technology, ultra-fast induction time is only 0.25s, making life more convenient. When you reach the sensing area (0-5cm sensing distance), it will automatically emit dense bubbles. Gentle bubbles penetrate the pores and clean your hands.
2. Energy saving and environmental protection: a novel saving method and innovative bubble pump technology can convert liquid into foam and reduce the usage by 50%. Miniature high efficiency motor, low power consumption and quieter.
3. Simple design: The classic simple design style is an exquisite fashion item in your home. The hand sanitizer bottle body is made of high-grade matte material, which is clear and clean, and you can check the usage at any time.
4. Widely used: IPX3 waterproof level, can easily cope with the environment of water mist, water vapor and water droplets on the sink, and can be easily integrated into various environments such as bathrooms and kitchens. Provide users with high-quality, elegant hand washing experience.
1. Touch the key to turn on the automatic phone washing.
2. It is recommended to wash your hands to get wet first.
3. Reach out to the sensing area to get rich foam.
4. It is recommended to rub your hands thoroughly.
5. After washing with water, dry your hands.
1. Do not immerse the product in water or wash it directly with water to avoid short circuit.
2. When installing or replacing hand sanitizer, do not tilt the bottle. If there is a small amount of liquid flowing out, it is normal and can still be used normally after wiping it clean.
3. Do not use non-foaming hand sanitizer for replacement, otherwise it may cause machine failure.
4. Store this product in a cool place, avoid direct sunlight or close to heat sources.