ETFE Laminated Than PET / Sewn Surface but produce better performance;
Water, Stain And Heat Resistant: self-clean, super adaptive and sustainable;
High Transmittance: absorbing more sunlight in ideal and non-ideal conditions;
Low Reflection: dimpled surface produces no glare or risk to traffic but takes more sunlight;
LED Screen: displays real-time Power Output;
Quick Charge 3.0: power up all your electronics in time.
Solar charge your phone/tablets with lighter, faithful possibilities!
Significantly thinner and sturdier, this solar panel charger converts sun power in a higher rate from ETFE material.
Laminated with ETFE-a very stable, composed polymer-Alfawise solar charger is able to resist water, dirt, drought and heat, and stay proficient even in extreme (cold/heat/dry) conditions for 10-20 year, free from yellowing, delamination and other typical PET problems.
Advanced Safety and adaptability
The solar panel charger provides an excellent thermal and chemical stability-it works the same even in extreme dry and hot places.
Revolutionary Portability and Convenience
The laminated instead of fabric sewn-in processing allows it to be 60% thinner and lighter than PET solar power adapters.
What's more, the high density of the surface makes it possible to be washed clean simply by rain water.
High Solar Conversion Rate-up to 24%!
The dimpled surface will not go yellow or decay but absorbs more sunshine and reaches a top-rated, 95% transparency-that permits 5% higher solar conversion rate than traditional ones!
Longer Hours and Days of Work
The patterned and high-clarity surface also allows the panel charger to work in dim light such as the dusk and cloudy days.
Eco-Friendly for Outdoor Enthusiasts!
The highly stable material can last for more than 10 years while maintaining the same transparency.
ETFE is in fact 100% recyclable, even the production is free of chemical solvents or petroleum products that damage the ozone layer.
UV permeability improved by 18% than PET surface, it rids of chemical erosion, yellowing and delamination problems.
Laminated with robust ETFE membrane, the thin and dimpled surface raises charging efficiency by 5% to up to 24%, and can absorb sunlight in different conditions.
1. When the input voltage is low when the solar light is insufficient, it may cause the Type-c port to have no fast charging, which is determined according to the light conditions.
2. The output port of the product is equipped with intelligent identification IC and line loss voltage compensation to improve the compatibility of the product and the actual charging current.
3. The product is not suitable for low-current charging products (the standard charging current is below 200mA), and it is prone to keep shutting down and restarting. Although the USB output port has an identification IC, it cannot be guaranteed to be compatible with 100% of the devices on the market, with mainstream smart devices on the market Mainly.
4. The combination of solar panels and light and the surface temperature of solar panels will affect the actual output power of solar products.
5. When the device is fully charged or due to insufficient light intensity, the output port may be continuously turned on/off. This situation belongs to the normal working range of the product.