BRS snow leopard is the newest design and all-round crampon. Suitable for steep terrain to ice climbing. And ice, rock snow mixture circuit. Lightweight, durable and nonstick the ice and snow. S5A is full-clip design, S5B is half-clip design and S5C is bundle design.
- Made of high strength aluminum alloy material, lightweight, durable and wear resistant
- Fourteenth structure design, reduce slipping and injury when ice climbing
- In order to adapt to the alpine environment, crampons overall temperature range is -50 to 60 Deg.C
- High-density manganese steel, chrome painting, high hardness and good toughness, effectively improve the crampons service life in the outdoor complex environment
- Detachable vertical front tooth is easy to step on the tiny rocks on the edge, small cracks or step on the thin ice
- The middle of adjustable metal sheet with heel of adjustable plastic parts can match with different kinds of boots
- Easy to put on and take off, lightweight design allows you to walk naturally
- Cooperated with all kinds of sport shoes, hiking shoes, mountain boots, etc.
- The strap and the bag are made of high-density polypropylene yarn, anti-crystallization and anti-water
- Ideal for walking, climbing, hiking, high altitude expedition, ice fishing, etc.
- Shoe size: 36 - 46
- Thickness: 2.75mm / 0.108 inches
- Length of the teeth is 4cm / 1.57 inches
How to Distinguish Three Crampons:
BRS - 5A is full automatic crampon, there are buckles on the front and the back, equipped with professional climbing shoes (not included) with the slot on the front and back
BRS - 5B is half automatic crampon, there is a bandage on the front, buckle on the back, equipped with the professional shoes (not included) with the slot just on the back
BRS - 5C is bundled crampon, there is no buckle on the crampon, suitable for common shoes and climbing shoes, etc.
1. Select and adjust the front toe card
2. Adjust the size, connect the connecting plate to fit the size of the feet
3. Adjust the heel and card
4. Convert the single and double front heel
5. Connect the boots and make sure it is tightened firmly
6. Using the snow stop system
7. After each using, clean and dry crampons
Product Safety Disclaimer:
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.