Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
Wireless OBD II diagnostic scanner is not new, but Autophix 3210 is. It is also more. Besides the common functions of a basic OBD II diagnostic scanner/code reader such as reading and clearing fault codes, displaying inspection and maintenance readiness status, and viewing vehicle data past and present, it has evolved into a power machine with much enhanced features. It displays live oxygen sensor data, tests your car’s EVAP to find any leak in the fuel system, and even prints your diagnostic reports through your PC.
What is most striking about this little device is that it speaks to you in a language you can easily understand, not in the language of numbers and letters designed by some computer wizard. If you are a professional mechanic, the list of possible malfunction causes for a given fault code may save you a lot of time and headache checking the system. If you are an average car owner and knows virtually nothing about how a car works, you may get a clear idea how serious the check-engine-light problem is in plain and simple English. It’s entirely up to you whether you choose to fix it yourself or send it to a repair shop. But it’s better to know before it gets serious and costly because your safety and your family’s safety are riding on this piece of information.
What does Autophix 3210 OBD2 bluetooth scanner do?
● Read codes&Erase codes: Quickly read the error code in 3 seconds and clear pending error code, help you save time and money to fix it yourself if possible.
● Built-in OBD II Fault code look-up library: Instead of just giving you a cryptic description of what a trouble code means, we offer a lot more information on trouble codes.
● Evap system test: Prevent gasoline vapor evaporated from the fuel tank of the car from being discharged into the atmosphere.
● Data stream: Display various vehicle real-time parameters.
● O2 sensor test: Detect the oxygen content in the mixture.
● Real Time Battery Voltage: Show the real-time voltage changes to monitor your battery health.
● Live Data: Show each data source as a Graph, Gauge, or Digital Display; Customize the colors; Resize and place in any arrangement.
● Important Vehicle Information: Vehicle specifications.
● Freeze Frame: Get a snapshot of the vehicle when a Freeze Frame Code was stored.
● I/M Readiness/Smog check: Determine if your vehicle is ready for an smog test.
● Mode 6: Advanced test results (like misfire counts) for On-Board Diagnostic System Monitors.
English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Finnish
(Software APP only support English now, more languagae software will release later)
Support car list:
▲ Support 12V Diesel, Gasoline OBD2 Car, Do Not Support EV Electrical Car!
◆ American (USA) car
Compatible with standard OBD2 cars from 1996 to now:
For Chrysler, for Ford, for GM, for Jeep.
◆ European car
Compatible with standard OBD2 cars from 2003 to now:
(if your car us Opel in 2004, 2005, 2006, please ask us first) for Alfa Romeo, for SAAB, for Acura, for Opel, for Audi, for Seat, for Bentley, for Skoda, for Daewoo, for Benz, for Daihatsu, for Land Rover, for BMW, for Vauxhall, for Volvo, for Fiat, for VW, for Ford, for Jaguar.
◆ France car
For Citroen, for Peugeot after 2006, for Renault after 2010.
No support for Renault Clio 2 / Renault Megane / Dacia Logan / Renault Logan.
◆ Asian (Japanese/ Korean) car
Compatible with standard OBD2 cars from 2005 to now:
For KIA, for Isuzu, for Honda, for Mitsubishi, for Hyundai, for Dacia, for Lexus, for Mazda, for Nissan, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Toyota.
◆ Chinese car
Compatible with standard OBD2 cars from 2008 to now:
For BYD, for Chery, for Geely, for Great Wall, for Lifan, for ChangAn.
⛔ The list of compatibile vehicles is only informative, before buying please contact us to see if the product is supporting your model of car !!!