Launch our Cool Free App!
Enjoy App-Exclusive Deals.
Features and Functions:
● Compatible with all 1996 and newer cars, Complete OBDII support with CAN capability
● Determines why the ldquoCheck Engine Light ( MIL)rdquo is on
● Supports multiple code requests: Generic, manufacturer specific and pending codes
● Clears codes, turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) and resets monitors
● Displays complete live data stream
● Features on-screen code definitions
● Retrieves freeze frame data
● Displays monitor and Inspection Maintenance (I/M) readiness status
● Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
English, Russian, Portugues,Spanish, Germany, French, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Hungarian
Support Car List:
★ America Car List: (include Brazil)
Need standard obd2, and release from 1996 years to now: Fit for Chrysler, Fit for Ford, Fit for GM, Fit for Jeep
★ Europe Car List:
Need standard obd2, and release from 2001 years to now: Fit for Alfa Romeo, Fit for SAAB, Fit for Acura, Fit for Opel, Fit for Audi, Fit for Seat, Fit for Bentley, Fit for Skoda, Fit for Daewoo, Fit for Benz, Fit for Daihatsu, Fit for Land Rover, Fit for BMW, Fit for Vauxhall, Fit for Volvo, Fit for VW, Fit for Ford, Fit for Jaguar
★ Franch Car After 2006:
Fit for Citron, fit for Fiat, fit for Renault, fit for Peugeot
Not support Renault Clio,/Megane/Dacia Logan
★ Asia Car List: (include Australia)
Japanese car Need standard obd2, and release from 2005 years to now: Fit for KIA, Fit for Isuzu, Fit for Honda, Fit for Mitsubishi, Fit for Hyundai, Fit for Dacia, Fit for Lexus, Fit for Mazda, Fit for Nissan, Fit for Subaru, Fit for Suzuki, Fit for Toyota
Chinese car Need standard obd2, and release from 2011 years to now: Fit for BYD, Fit for Chery, Fit for Geely, Fit for Great Wall, Fit for Karry
Ssangyong cars need after 2015 years.
Does not support Lada, UAZ, VAZ.
◆ Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
◆ Operating Temperature: 0 to 60degC (32 to 140degF)
◆ Storage Temperature: -20 to 70degC (-4 to 158degF)
◆ External Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
◆ Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and
CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)