Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
Ancel BST100 battery tester is used for lead-acid starting battery, along with checking the following conditions of the battery, starting up, charging, and loading. With great design, easy operation, precise reading, complete functions, this tester supply the readings by a large LCD and hints by sound and light when testing. It utillizes 4-wire kelvin method to complete collection of a series of complicated data for calculating every testing data with build-in precise circuit and improved digital processor. moreover some circuit improvements including polar reversal protection, over voltage input protection, loose lead detection, ensure safety and convenience during testing. So this is the best tool in the fields of battery sales, vehicle repair and battery inspection in equipment system associated with lead-acid starting battery.
English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Italian
1. Identify battery status Good or Replace.
2. Check Battery Capacity - Cold Cranking Amps (CCA), DIN, EN and IEC information relative to battery rating.
3. Check Internal resistance value (Ohm).
4. Display battery life in percentage (%).
5. Battery Cranking Test, load test.
6. Battery Charging Test, Ripple Test.
7. Support battery ripple test and review test data.
1. Fast and smooth running speed with STM-32 chip set hardware
2. Accurate test results, using high precision amplifier and calibrated by professional battery testing tool, BST100 reading accuracy up to 99%.
3. Wide testing range cover from CCA 100- 2000 , 3- 220 AH, best in the market.
4. Industry initiative graphical battery voltage real time monitoring, can be analysis battery data more accurate.
5. Unique battery results display in percentage and meter mode.
6. Test all automotive cranking lead acid battery, including ordinary lead acid battery, AGM flat plate battery, AGM spiral battery, and Gel battery, etc.
7. Polarity reverse connection protection, reverse connection will not damage the tester or affect the vehicle and battery.
8. Directly test the battery with loss of electricity, no need to full charge before testing.
9. Testing standards include currently the world's majority of battery standards, CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB.
10. BST100 is used to test a wide range of 12V batteries (Starting [SLI], Deep Cycled and Marine) of Wet (Flooded), VRLA or Maintenance Free (MF), Sealed Maintenance Free (SMF), Absorption Glass Mat (AGM) and GEL EPB cell