Transmitter mode (red light):
1. Plug the KN320 into a USB power supply and switch to flashing red light;
2. Use 3.5mm AUX / RCA cable to connect KN320 with non-Bluetooth, such as TV / PC / Laptop / CD player / MP3 / MP4;
3. Turn on the Bluetooth headset or Bluetooth headset to enter pairing mode.
4. Place it near the KN320, it will automatically pair with your Bluetooth headset or Bluetooth speaker (after successful pairing, the red light will stop flashing).
Then you can listen to the sound of Bluetooth headset / Bluetooth speaker from TV / PC / Laptop.
Receiver mode (blue light):
1. Plug KN320 into a USB power supply and switch to blue light flashing;
2. Use 3.5mm AUX / RCA cable to connect KN320 with non-Bluetooth, such as car / wired speaker / amplifier;
3. Turn on the Bluetooth of the tablet / smartphone, search for KN320, and then pair with it (the blue light will stop flashing after pairing is successful).
Then, you can listen to the sound from the tablet / smartphone to the car / wired speaker / amplifier.
1.This extremely portable, lightweight wireless audio transmitter & receiver is an ideal wireless audio solution for a wide range of situations and uses
2.Transmitter mode:wirelessly streams audio from your non-Bluetooth TV, home stereo system, or CD player to your Bluetooth headphones or speakers
3.Receiver mode: wirelessly streams audio from your Bluetooth-enabled phone, tablet, or computer to your wired stereo, speakers, or headphones.
4.There is no built-in battery, and it is powered by DC 5V usb interface:
A.Insert usb power, the red light is on in the transmitting mode, the red light flashes when pairing, and the red light is always on after the pairing succeeds.
B.Insert usb to power on, the receiving mode is blue light, the blue light flashes when pairing, the blue light is always on after pairing is successful.
5.Broad Compatibility: With the included 3.5mm cable, this Receiver Transmitter adapter can widely be used on your computer, laptop, home stereo system, headphone, smartphone, Mp3 player, CD player, etc.