1. Working voltage: DC 3.3V-5V
2. Working current: try to choose more than 1A power supply
3. Working temperature: -10 °C - +50 °C
4. Mounting aperture: M3 screw
5. Detection distance: 1mm to 60 CM is adjustable, the closer the distance is, the more stable the performance is, and the white reflection distance is the farthest.
6. Size: Central control board 4.4mm × 4.0mm × 12mm (length × width × height), small plate forward 25mm × 12mm × 12mm (length × width × height)
7. Output interface: 6-wire interface (1234 is 4 signal output, + is positive power, - is negative power is ground)
8. Output signal: TTL level (can be directly connected to the I/O number of the single-chip microcomputer. When the infrared light reflected from the sensor is sensed, the red indicator light is on and the output is low level; when there is no infrared light, the indicator light is not on, and the output is high. level.)
1. Smart car or robot hunt (including black and white lines), along the black line path, also known as tracing.
2. The smart car avoids the cliff and prevents falling.
3. Smart car avoids obstacles
1x Tracking module 1 set (1 block of hollow board + 4 pieces of small board forward)
1 x 20cm DuPont line