Launch our Cool Free App!
Enjoy App-Exclusive Deals.
Arduino is a great starting point for electronics, and with a motor shield it can also be a nice tidy platform for robotics and mechatronics. L293d module is a design for a full-featured motor shield that will be able to power many simple to medium-complexity projects.
· 2 connections for 5V 'hobby' servos connected to the Arduino's high-resolution dedicated timer - no jitter!
· Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
· Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil, interleaved or micro-stepping.
· 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, 4.5V to12V
· Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
· Big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (10-22AWG) and power
· Arduino reset button brought up top
· 2-pin terminal block to connect external power, for seperate logic/motor supplies
· Tested compatible with Mega, Diecimila, & Duemilanove