1. U V W phase wire output is connected to the motor
2. 5V GND motherboard comes with power supply (current does not exceed 300MA)
3. VCC GND Motor main power supply (external DC power supply)
4. SC speed pulse signal output
5. DIR forward and reverse control (can lead external switch)
6. BRAKE brake control (external switch can be wired)
7. 0-5V PWM speed control signal input (the on-board potentiometer can be used to adjust the speed, or an external 0-5V analog quantity PWM duty cycle signal input can be used to adjust the speed by jumper)
1. The power supply circuit on the main board has no fuse. It is recommended to add it by yourself. The positive and negative poles of the power supply reverse connection will cause damage to some chips on the board (even if it is 2 seconds).
2. During normal operation, there is sampling overcurrent protection at the motor output. Since the module power and current are very large, please do not artificially short circuit when the module is not working normally. Once the short circuit has the possibility of burning the line, For secondary wiring test, please use small current and low voltage test. After ok, pass the high current and high voltage. Because it is bare board module, pay attention to the wiring head insulation. Strong voltage is not allowed to touch the board parts.
3. Do not connect the motor that is obviously inconsistent with the voltage and current of the drive module or the far difference, to avoid damage.