1. Size: 42 x 36mm (length x width)
2. Digital tube size: four in one 0.36 inches
3. Driver chip: TM1650 four-in-one digital cathode tube
4. Voltage: DC 5V
5. Current: about 30ma
6. Service life: ≥50,000 hours
7. Cable length: 30cm
8. Drive mode: I2C protocol
9. Working temperature: -40 ° C ~ 85 ° C
1. Easy connection with just four wires
2. Only occupy two IO ports of the microcontroller, greatly reducing the IO port of the microcontroller
3. Eight levels of grayscale can be adjusted and can be adjusted by writing the value of the register
4. No need to dynamically scan the main program of the MCU, which greatly saves the CPU usage of the MCU
5. Convenient connection with various MCU control boards for display and parameter setting adjustment
6. The interface adopts white high quality plug, which is convenient for plugging and unplugging and convenient for wiring.
7. Widely used, can be used for the circuit board of the MCU control board that needs to expand the display, etc.
8. Four fixing holes 3mm for customers to install equipment panels
For counters, delays, frequency meters, stopwatches, voltage and current displays, etc.
1 x Four Digital Tube Display Module