- The model RHA-503ATC is specially for Glycol analysis / testing: It offers a convenient, fast and accurate way for testing / analyzing the glycol concentration of engine coolants and other anti-freeze solutions. Also, it has additional scales for battery fluids' gravity and for measuring the freezing point of windshield cleaning fluid. The Antifreeze/Battery/cleaning fluids Refractometer is designed for testing for concentration of the battery fluids, antifreeze liquid and cleaning fluids. With the indication of the percentage you may know at which temperature the fluid will be frozen for both propylene glycol and ethylene glycol. It can also be used for checking the strength of electrolyte solution batteries. The RHA-503ATC has Automatic Temperature Compensation System.
- Monoethylene glycol and mono propylene glycol are used extensively as antifreeze in closed cooling systems . Dose concentrations vary dependant upon the level of antifreeze protection required (oC). Refrigeration units and engine cooling systems use glycol in concentrations up to 60% v/v to maintain coolant fluidity at low temperatures.
- It's FULLY EQUIPPED with ATC(Automatic Temperature Compensation) that automatically adjust itself to correct temperature discrepancies during use. Capable of measuring with high accuracy and provides precise results. It's equipped with vivid and sharp reticle chart for easy and comfortable reading.
- Durable and built to last long
- Uses ambient light only which means battery or power source is not required.
- Heavy-duty and lightweight with its aluminum construction.
- Equipped with scale measurement which provides direct reading,Easy to focus and calibrate.
- Accurate testing results guaranteed
- Cushioned with soft & comfortable non-slip rubber
- Extremely easy-to-use and calibrate
- Measuring Range:
Ethylene Glycol: -50°C-0°C
Propylene Glycol: -50°C-0°C
Cleaning Fluids: -40°C-0°C
Battery Fluids: 1.100-1.400sg
- Resolution Factor:
Ethylene Glycol: 5°C
Propylene Glycol: 5°C
Cleaning Fluids: 5°C
Battery Fluids: 0.01sg
- Reference Temperature: 20°C
- ATC(Automatic Temperature Compensation) Compensation Range: 10°C~30°C (50°F~86°F)
- Manual calibration with mini-screw driver provided
- Weight: 165g
- Portable Refractometer
- Mini Screw Driver
- Suction tube
- Soft protective carrying case
- English User Manual