Launch our Cool Free App!
Get $3 Off 1st Order.
1. Vinyl is a synthetic material made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Its elasticity is lower than that of acrylic and latex, which gives it a fuller cut and a soft and comfortable feel. Helps prevent latex protein allergic reactions
2. Vinyl gloves are ideal for food service, hygiene and other light industrial applications
3. Powder-free gloves will not leave residues, compared with powder gloves, it reduces the risk of contamination.
4. The thickness of the palm and fingers around the glove is 0.03 mm, and the distance from the fingertip to the cuff is 24.13 cm
5. The size ranges from S to L. 100 sheets per box.
Disposable powder-free vinyl gloves, industrial food safety, 3mm translucent PVC gloves, nitrile gloves.
Type: PVC gloves, nitrile gloves
Color: white, blue
Dimensions: S: 8.7 x 4.9 x 3.4 cm
M: 9.5 x 4.9 x 3.4 cm
L: 9.6 x 4.9 x 3.5 cm
Material: PVC, vinyl
100 pieces / box x gloves
1. Due to differences between different displays, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the same style as the picture.
2. Due to different manual sizes, please allow slightly different sizes.