1. Universal hot shoe interface, compatible for Canon, Nikon, Sigma, Olympus, Pentax, etc.
2. Globally universal 433Mhz frequency, 4 channels.
3. With studio flash interface, can trigger several kinds of studio flashes.
4. Transmitting distance up to 30M, no limits with directions or angles.
5. 1/4" nut design to be connected with the tripod for the stable flashlight.
6. frequency regulation, convenient for photographers to shoot.
7. Energy-saving design with a 12V 23A battery of transmitter and 2 AAA batteries(not included) of the receiver.
8 Comes with a PC sync cord for cameras without hot shoe socket.
How to use:
1. Insert the transmitter's hot shoe socket into your camera's hot shoe jack, plug the flash onto the receiver, switch ON the receiver. Make sure the channel selector of both transmitter and receiver at same channel. Press the Test button on the transmitter to test before shooting.
2. If your camera has no hot shoe socket for connecting the transmitter you can connect the transmitter to the camera by the PC Sync Cord provided. (only the old camera needed).
3. You can trigger both the flashgun and studio lights with this flash trigger. If you use the receiver on big studio strobe flashlight or AC slave flash, you can just connect the receiver to the studio strobe flashlight with 3.5mm or 6.35mm jack plug PC Sync cord(not included).
- Canon SpeedLite 580EX II, 580EX, 550EX, 540EZ, 520EZ, 430EX/EXII, 430EZ, 420EX, 420EZ, 380EX;
- Nikon SpeedLight SB-900, SB-800, SB-600, SB-28, SB-27, SB-26, SB-25, SB-24;
- Olympus FL-50, FL36;
- Pentax AF-540 FGZ, AF-360 FGZ, AF-400 FT, AF-240 FT;
- Sunpak Auto 2000DZ, 622 Pro, 433AF, 433D, 383, 355AFm 344D, 333D;
- Vivitar 285HV (Older Vivitar 285/283 works only with PC sync cord);
- Other flash models with a trigger voltage of 12V or lower.
- Work with flash units using universal hot shoe such as Nikon, Sigma, Olympus, Pentax (except Minolta SONY, for they use a special hot shoe).
Power of transmitter: 23A 12V mini battery(included, about one year lifetime)
Power of the receiver(AC): 2 x 1.5V AAA Alkaline Battery (not included)
Outdoor working distance: max. 30m / 90feet (open area, no fraise)
Indoor operating distance: max. 25m / 75feet
Channel: 4 channels
Synchronous speed: Max. 1 / 250sec
Umbrella socket: approx. 0.8cm / 0.24in
Material: metal + plastic